Protecting your bike
· When not in use at your place, keep it under lock inside.
· On roads, park it in an area where you or other people can see it.
· Use a strong lock or chain to secure it (with a strong pole if possible).
· Be alert to persons coming close to your bike.
· Call the Police immediately if you see someone stealing your bike.
· Know all the details of your auto/motorcycle or bicycle.
Ensuring safety of your car
· Secure your car properly whenever left unattended.
· Remove your ignition keys after parking.
· Secure all doors, windows and vents.
· Lock the vehicle windows and doors properly.
· Keep your personal property in a locked trunk in your car prior to final parking.
· At night, park in a well lighted area. Consider an alarm or circuit breaker, if possible.